USA: Nabisco Announces Launch of Food Ingredients Group
Nabisco, Inc., one of the world's major manufacturers of cookies, confections, crackers, snacks, and premium grocery products, today announced the launch of a new food ingredients group. The group, Nabisco Ingredients, is the result of Nabisco's recent acquisition of Chicago-based Favorite Brands International, a leading manufacturer of sweet inclusions such as marshmallow products, caramels, andgummi candies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins