USA: Nabisco declares regular quarterly dividends
Directors of Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NGH) and Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA) today declared regular quarterly cash dividends.For Nabisco Group Holdings Corp., the dividend will be $ .1225 per share, or $.49 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco Group Holdings owns 80.5% of Nabisco Holdings Corp. For Nabisco Holdings Corp. the dividend will be $ .1875 per share, or $ .75 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco is a major international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks, and premium grocery products, including such well-known U.S. brands as Oreo, SnackWell's, and Chips Ahoy! cookies; Ritz crackers; A.1. steak sauces; Grey Poupon mustards; Life Savers confections; and Planters nuts and snacks. International products include Christie, Peek Freans, Terrabusi cookies and crackers; Yemina pastas; Royal dessert mixes; Fleischmann's yeast; and several Nabisco global brands - Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy!. Nabisco markets products in the United States, and more than 85 other countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK