USA: Nabisco declares regular quarterly dividends
Directors of Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NGH) and Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA) today declared regular quarterly cash dividends.For Nabisco Group Holdings Corp., the dividend will be $ .1225 per share, or $.49 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco Group Holdings owns 80.5% of Nabisco Holdings Corp. For Nabisco Holdings Corp. the dividend will be $ .1875 per share, or $ .75 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco is a major international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks, and premium grocery products, including such well-known U.S. brands as Oreo, SnackWell's, and Chips Ahoy! cookies; Ritz crackers; A.1. steak sauces; Grey Poupon mustards; Life Savers confections; and Planters nuts and snacks. International products include Christie, Peek Freans, Terrabusi cookies and crackers; Yemina pastas; Royal dessert mixes; Fleischmann's yeast; and several Nabisco global brands - Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy!. Nabisco markets products in the United States, and more than 85 other countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report