USA: Nabisco declares regular quarterly dividends
Directors of Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NGH) and Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA) today declared regular quarterly cash dividends.For Nabisco Group Holdings Corp., the dividend will be $ .1225 per share, or $.49 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco Group Holdings owns 80.5% of Nabisco Holdings Corp. For Nabisco Holdings Corp. the dividend will be $ .1875 per share, or $ .75 per share on an annualized basis, on Nabisco Holdings Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2000. Nabisco is a major international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks, and premium grocery products, including such well-known U.S. brands as Oreo, SnackWell's, and Chips Ahoy! cookies; Ritz crackers; A.1. steak sauces; Grey Poupon mustards; Life Savers confections; and Planters nuts and snacks. International products include Christie, Peek Freans, Terrabusi cookies and crackers; Yemina pastas; Royal dessert mixes; Fleischmann's yeast; and several Nabisco global brands - Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy!. Nabisco markets products in the United States, and more than 85 other countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report