USA: Nabisco Holdings Shareholders Re-Elect Board
Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA) announced that shareholders re-elected the incumbent board of directors at the company's annual meeting held here today. The board members are: Herman Cain, John T. Chain, Jr., Julius L. Chambers, John L. Clendenin, Steven F. Goldstone, Ray J. Groves, David B. Jenkins, Nancy Karch, James M. Kilts, Fred H. Langhammer, H. Eugene Lockhart, Theodore E. Martin, and Rozanne L. Ridgway. Nabisco is a major international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks, and premium grocery products, including such well-known U.S. brands as Oreo, SnackWell's, and Chips Ahoy!; Ritz crackers; A.1. steak sauces; Grey Poupon mustards; Life Savers confections; and Planters nuts and snacks. International products include Christie, Peek Freans, Terrabusi cookies and crackers; Yemina pastas; Royal dessert mixes; Fleischmann's yeast; and several Nabisco global brands - Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy!. Nabisco markets products in the United States, and more than 85 other countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units