USA: Nabisco Holdings Shareholders Re-Elect Board
Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA) announced that shareholders re-elected the incumbent board of directors at the company's annual meeting held here today. The board members are: Herman Cain, John T. Chain, Jr., Julius L. Chambers, John L. Clendenin, Steven F. Goldstone, Ray J. Groves, David B. Jenkins, Nancy Karch, James M. Kilts, Fred H. Langhammer, H. Eugene Lockhart, Theodore E. Martin, and Rozanne L. Ridgway. Nabisco is a major international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks, and premium grocery products, including such well-known U.S. brands as Oreo, SnackWell's, and Chips Ahoy!; Ritz crackers; A.1. steak sauces; Grey Poupon mustards; Life Savers confections; and Planters nuts and snacks. International products include Christie, Peek Freans, Terrabusi cookies and crackers; Yemina pastas; Royal dessert mixes; Fleischmann's yeast; and several Nabisco global brands - Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy!. Nabisco markets products in the United States, and more than 85 other countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses