USA: Nabisco issues recall for undeclared peanuts in oreos
Kraft Foods subsidiary Nabisco Foods is recalling approximately 838,000 of the 7.5 oz. boxes of pure milk chocolate covered oreo sandwich cookies with the UPC product code number of 44000 01094 and all "best when used by" dates through 05NOV05 because some boxes may contain cookies with peanut butter creme filling, rather than the vanilla creme filling depicted on the front label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations