USA: Nabisco outsources e-commerce services to digital river
Digital River, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRIV), the world's largest Commerce Service Provider (CSP) and Nabisco, Inc., the maker of such celebrated snacks as Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, Planters nuts and Life Savers candy, have signed an e-commerce agreement marking Nabisco's first venture into e-commerce. Under the new agreement, Digital River will build, host and manage a new web site called
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast