USA: Nabisco outsources e-commerce services to digital river
Digital River, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRIV), the world's largest Commerce Service Provider (CSP) and Nabisco, Inc., the maker of such celebrated snacks as Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, Planters nuts and Life Savers candy, have signed an e-commerce agreement marking Nabisco's first venture into e-commerce. Under the new agreement, Digital River will build, host and manage a new web site called
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods