USA: Nabisco outsources e-commerce services to digital river
Digital River, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRIV), the world's largest Commerce Service Provider (CSP) and Nabisco, Inc., the maker of such celebrated snacks as Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, Planters nuts and Life Savers candy, have signed an e-commerce agreement marking Nabisco's first venture into e-commerce. Under the new agreement, Digital River will build, host and manage a new web site called
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses