USA: Nabisco recalls snacks for undeclared milk
Kraft subsidiary Nabisco Foods has announced the recall of 4.86 oz. boxes of Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Oreo Thin Crisps Baked Chocolate Wafer Snacks with the "Best When Used By" date of 04DEC05BD because some bags inside may contain Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Chips Ahoy! Thin Crisps Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks, made with milk, which is not declared on the outside box.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target