USA: Nabisco Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NGH - news) and Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Nabisco worldwide net sales for the quarter increased 12 percent to $2.26 billion from $2.02 billion in last year's second quarter. For NGH, net income in the second quarter rose to $76 million, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti