USA: Nabisco Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NGH - news) and Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE:NA - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Nabisco worldwide net sales for the quarter increased 12 percent to $2.26 billion from $2.02 billion in last year's second quarter. For NGH, net income in the second quarter rose to $76 million, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre