USA: Nabisco reports third quarter results
Nabisco Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NA) and Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NGH) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000. Nabisco's reported net sales for the quarter increased nearly 10 percent to $2.25 billion from $2.06 billion in last year's third quarter. Worldwide sales from ongoing operations, excluding Nabisco's European businesses transferred during the quarter to the new United Biscuits investment venture, advanced 13 percent to $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery