PHILLIPINES: Nabisco terminates four-year distribution contract with Alaska Milk Corp
The purchase of US biscuits maker Nabisco International by US-based giant Philip Morris for US$14.9bn last year is having far reaching consequences, and Uytengsu-owned food company Alaska Milk Corp (AMC) now stands to lose out on about P350m in annual revenues. Nabisco terminated its contract with AMC following the takeover, ending a four-year agreement during which the local company has exclusively selling Nabisco snack brands, such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group