PHILLIPINES: Nabisco terminates four-year distribution contract with Alaska Milk Corp
The purchase of US biscuits maker Nabisco International by US-based giant Philip Morris for US$14.9bn last year is having far reaching consequences, and Uytengsu-owned food company Alaska Milk Corp (AMC) now stands to lose out on about P350m in annual revenues. Nabisco terminated its contract with AMC following the takeover, ending a four-year agreement during which the local company has exclusively selling Nabisco snack brands, such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth