UK: Nardinis ice-cream on the verge of sale to mystery purchaser
One of Scotland's most famous ice-cream producers is about to sell up. Nardinis has confirmed that it is "in negotiations with a well-known Scottish family" over the sale of the business, which is up for grabs for £3.5m (US$5.1m). The family denies any truth in speculation circulating that the buyer is Stefano Boni, the owner of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target