MEXICO: Nascent opens Mexicali distribution centre
Mexican food and beverage distributor Nascent Wine Company and Nascent Foodservice has opened a distribution centre in Mexicali.
The facility, designed to accommodate the growth of Nascent's food and beverage distribution, will consolidate the company's Best Beer and Comercial Targa operations in a bid to reduce costs.
Located in the central area of the city, the facility is around 20,000 sq ft in size.
Sandro Piancone, CEO of Nascent, said: "The addition of our new Mexicali distribution centre further extends our reach across Mexico and provides us with greater capacity to handle increased sales volume."
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti