USA: Nasdaq changes status of trading halt in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. and requests additional information from company
The Nasdaq Stock Market® announced today that the trading status in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC) was changed to "additional information requested" from the company. Trading in the company had been halted on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 at 5:52 p.m. Eastern Time for News Dissemination at a last price of 1 1/8. Trading will remain halted until the company has fully satisfied Nasdaq's request for additional information.For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly, or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes(SM) on the Nasdaq® Web site.For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast