USA: Nasdaq changes status of trading halt in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. and requests additional information from company
The Nasdaq Stock Market® announced today that the trading status in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC) was changed to "additional information requested" from the company. Trading in the company had been halted on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 at 5:52 p.m. Eastern Time for News Dissemination at a last price of 1 1/8. Trading will remain halted until the company has fully satisfied Nasdaq's request for additional information.For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly, or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes(SM) on the Nasdaq® Web site.For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action