USA: Nasdaq changes status of trading halt in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. and requests additional information from company
The Nasdaq Stock Market® announced today that the trading status in Jeremy's Microbatch Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC) was changed to "additional information requested" from the company. Trading in the company had been halted on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 at 5:52 p.m. Eastern Time for News Dissemination at a last price of 1 1/8. Trading will remain halted until the company has fully satisfied Nasdaq's request for additional information.For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly, or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes(SM) on the Nasdaq® Web site.For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review