USA: Nash Finch announces Jeffrey Poore joins food distribution management team
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, announced yesterday that Jeffrey Poore has joined the management team of the company's food distribution operations. Poore has been named Vice President of Distribution and Logistics, reporting to Jerry Nelson, Executive Vice President and President of Food Distribution. Poore has responsibility for managing logistics between Nash Finch's 15 full line distribution centers and the 97 corporate stores and over 2000 independent retail stores supplied by Nash Finch. Poore has over 20 years of logistics experience across retail and distribution organizations. He most recently was Vice President of Logistics with SuperValu, Inc. "Jeff's expertise will be a major enhancement to our continued efforts to improve our logistics management," Nelson said. "Transportation costs are a big piece of this business and Jeff has the experience to help us in our continued efforts to be the lowest cost provider for our independent retailers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli