USA: Nash Finch Announces Officer Promotions and New Hire
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and wholesaler, today announced several officer promotions and a new hire, effective immediately."We made terrific progress improving the performance of Nash Finch during 1999 and the first months of 2000, due to the efforts of many talented employees," said Ron Marshall, president and chief executive officer. "I'm pleased to recognize the outstanding efforts of some of these individuals today with their promotions. We also welcome the addition of a new officer who will help us continue to build this dynamic organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill