USA: Nash Finch Announces Officer Promotions and New Hire
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and wholesaler, today announced several officer promotions and a new hire, effective immediately."We made terrific progress improving the performance of Nash Finch during 1999 and the first months of 2000, due to the efforts of many talented employees," said Ron Marshall, president and chief executive officer. "I'm pleased to recognize the outstanding efforts of some of these individuals today with their promotions. We also welcome the addition of a new officer who will help us continue to build this dynamic organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target