USA: Nash Finch Announces Officer Promotions and New Hire
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and wholesaler, today announced several officer promotions and a new hire, effective immediately."We made terrific progress improving the performance of Nash Finch during 1999 and the first months of 2000, due to the efforts of many talented employees," said Ron Marshall, president and chief executive officer. "I'm pleased to recognize the outstanding efforts of some of these individuals today with their promotions. We also welcome the addition of a new officer who will help us continue to build this dynamic organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning