USA: Nash Finch board announces quarterly dividend
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 9 cents per share of common stock. The dividend is payable June 1, 2001 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 18, 2001. It is the company's 299th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. There are 11,605,647 shares of common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti