USA: Nash Finch board announces quarterly dividend
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, yesterday announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 9 cents per share of common stock. The dividend is payable March 16, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2001. It is the company's 298th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. There are 11,539,465 shares of common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units