USA: Nash Finch board announces quarterly dividend
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, yesterday announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 9 cents per share of common stock. The dividend is payable March 16, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2001. It is the company's 298th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. There are 11,539,465 shares of common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea