USA: Nash Finch captures $60 million in additional food distribution business to supply military
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, announced today the company has gained an additional $60 million in annual revenues from over 40 suppliers for distribution to military commissaries. The new business is in addition to Nash Finch's current market leading position as a distributor of grocery items to U.S. military bases located in the Midwest and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States as well as Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti