USA: Nash Finch Company awarded over $40 million in new business
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC - news), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, today announced the company has earned the business of several customers representing more than $40 million in sales on an annual basis. This is in addition to the previously announced significant new business gains in July and August that exceeded $320 million in annualized sales.Among the independent retailers presently selecting NFC as the primary food distributor for their stores are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti