USA: Nash Finch Company awarded over $40 million in new business
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC - news), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, today announced the company has earned the business of several customers representing more than $40 million in sales on an annual basis. This is in addition to the previously announced significant new business gains in July and August that exceeded $320 million in annualized sales.Among the independent retailers presently selecting NFC as the primary food distributor for their stores are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast