USA: Nash Finch Company awarded over $40 million in new business
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC - news), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, today announced the company has earned the business of several customers representing more than $40 million in sales on an annual basis. This is in addition to the previously announced significant new business gains in July and August that exceeded $320 million in annualized sales.Among the independent retailers presently selecting NFC as the primary food distributor for their stores are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid