USA: Nash Finch Company names Robert W. Toomey corporate vice president, distribution and logistics; seasoned executive selected for position
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, announced today that Robert W. Toomey, 50, has been promoted to the position of corporate vice president, distribution and logistics, effective immediately. He reports to Jerry Nelson, executive vice president and president of food distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival