USA: Nash Finch launches national programme for Hispanic shoppers
Nash Finch, a US food retailer and distributor based in Minnesota, has announced the grand opening of specialised food stores designed to serve the growing Hispanic marketplace. The first store in Denver, Colorado carries an array of products and services long sought by the Hispanic shopper and never before offered on this scale by a national chain, said the company. Denver was selected because of its large concentration of Hispanic area residents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery