USA: Nash Finch launches national programme for Hispanic shoppers
Nash Finch, a US food retailer and distributor based in Minnesota, has announced the grand opening of specialised food stores designed to serve the growing Hispanic marketplace. The first store in Denver, Colorado carries an array of products and services long sought by the Hispanic shopper and never before offered on this scale by a national chain, said the company. Denver was selected because of its large concentration of Hispanic area residents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly