USA: Nash Finch names new CFO
US food distributor and retailer Nash Finch has announced the promotion of LeAnne Matthews Stewart to senior vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer, effective immediately.
Stewart, who had previously been vice president and controller, will report directly to CEO Ron Marshall. Stewart succeeds Robert Dimond, company CFO since 2000, who has announced his resignation and agreed to serve as a consultant to the company to help ensure an orderly transition and to assist in special projects.
Stewart joined Nash Finch in July 1999 and served as controller since 2000, treasurer from May 2000 until May 2001, and as vice president financial planning and analysis prior to her election as controller.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast