USA: Nash Finch names William F. Harbecke VP, real estate
Minneapolis-based retail and food distribution company Nash Finch has announced that William F. Harbecke has joined the firm as VP, real estate and will head the company's real estate and construction areas. President and CEO Ron Marshall welcomed the appointment: "We are delighted to welcome an individual with Bill's knowledge of our industry. His more than 30 years in food, with more than 20 years in the real estate discipline, boosts our growth and expansion plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea