USA: Nash Finch third quarter earnings increase 50%
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Fortune 500 Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, today reported for the third quarter ended October 6, 2001, that net earnings rose 50 percent to $6.0 million, or 50 cents per diluted share, compared to net earnings of $4.0 million, or 35 cents per diluted share, reported for the third quarter of 2000. Total revenues for the third quarter of 2001 were $1.275 billion versus revenues of $1.205 billion for the third quarter of 2000, a 6 percent increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre