USA: Nash Finch to Webcast Conference Call; Live Webcast is at 10 a.m. CT, Wed., April 19
Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, announced today that it will host a Webcast of its first-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. CT on Wednesday, April 19.Nash Finch Chief Executive Officer Ron Marshall and Chief Financial Officer Jack Haedicke will discuss the company's results. To access this live Webcast, log onto the Nash Finch Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery