AUSTRALIA: Nat Foods moves to close King Island acquisition
Dairy group National Foods (Nat Foods) moved today [Friday] to complete its buyout of cheese and gourmet food group King Island Company after gaining a 93% stake in the firm. Nat Foods launched the takeover bid last November. The deal valued King Island at A$92m (US$47.58m) and offered shareholders A$3.25 a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund