USA: Nathan's Famous, Inc. reports second quarter results
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for the second quarter ending September 23, 2001. Earnings before income taxes for the twenty-six weeks ended September 23, 2001 were $2,882,000 as compared to $2,782,000 for the twenty-six weeks ended September 24, 2000. Net earnings for the fiscal 2002 period were $1,616,000 or $0.23 per diluted share as compared to $1,678,000 or $0.24 per diluted share in the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units