USA: Nathan's Famous, Inc. reports second quarter results
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for the second quarter ending September 23, 2001. Earnings before income taxes for the twenty-six weeks ended September 23, 2001 were $2,882,000 as compared to $2,782,000 for the twenty-six weeks ended September 24, 2000. Net earnings for the fiscal 2002 period were $1,616,000 or $0.23 per diluted share as compared to $1,678,000 or $0.24 per diluted share in the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife