USA: Nathan's Famous, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2001 Results
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (Nasdaq:NATH) yesterday reported results for the third quarter ending December 24, 2000. Total revenues increased by 32.4% to $37,529,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000 as compared to $28,341,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Systemwide sales of the Company's three brands, including supermarket sales by the Company's hot dog licensee, increased by 47.0% to $220,800,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000, as compared to $150,172,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Total revenues, systemwide sales, earnings before income taxes and net income have increased principally to the September 1999 acquisition of Miami Subs Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega