USA: Nathan's Famous, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2001 Results
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (Nasdaq:NATH) yesterday reported results for the third quarter ending December 24, 2000. Total revenues increased by 32.4% to $37,529,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000 as compared to $28,341,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Systemwide sales of the Company's three brands, including supermarket sales by the Company's hot dog licensee, increased by 47.0% to $220,800,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000, as compared to $150,172,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Total revenues, systemwide sales, earnings before income taxes and net income have increased principally to the September 1999 acquisition of Miami Subs Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti