USA: Nathan's Famous, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2001 Results
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (Nasdaq:NATH) yesterday reported results for the third quarter ending December 24, 2000. Total revenues increased by 32.4% to $37,529,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000 as compared to $28,341,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Systemwide sales of the Company's three brands, including supermarket sales by the Company's hot dog licensee, increased by 47.0% to $220,800,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 24, 2000, as compared to $150,172,000 for the thirty-nine weeks ended December 26, 1999. Total revenues, systemwide sales, earnings before income taxes and net income have increased principally to the September 1999 acquisition of Miami Subs Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance