USA: Nathan's Famous sees income turn to loss in Q1 2003
Westbury, NY-based Nathan's Famous has reported a net loss of US$11.99m, or US$1.89 per basic and diluted share, for its Q1 2003 ended 30 June, as compared to net income of US$962,000, or US$0.14 per basic and diluted share, in the comparable prior period. The company explained that it adopted SFAS No. 142, "Accounting for Goodwill and Other Intangibles" in its Q1 period. Q1 earnings before cumulative effect of this change in accounting principle were US$346,000, or US$0.05 per share, compared to US$962,000, or US$0.14 per share, year on year. Operating income for the Q1 2003 was US$587,000, compared to US$1.67m for the Q1 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review