USA :National Association for Health and Fitness Condemns Decision of Kraft Foods and Sara Lee Corporation to Increase the Amount of Fat in Their Food Products
The Network of State and Governor's Councils, today condemned the recent release of fat-laden products by prominent food makers, Sara Lee Corp. and Kraft Foods, at the recent Food Marketing Institute's annual supermarket trade show in Chicago.Obesity is a major health problem in the United States and a number of obese individuals suffer from serious, life-threatening conditions brought on by their excess weight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega