USA :National Association for Health and Fitness Condemns Decision of Kraft Foods and Sara Lee Corporation to Increase the Amount of Fat in Their Food Products
The Network of State and Governor's Councils, today condemned the recent release of fat-laden products by prominent food makers, Sara Lee Corp. and Kraft Foods, at the recent Food Marketing Institute's annual supermarket trade show in Chicago.Obesity is a major health problem in the United States and a number of obese individuals suffer from serious, life-threatening conditions brought on by their excess weight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail