USA :National Association for Health and Fitness Condemns Decision of Kraft Foods and Sara Lee Corporation to Increase the Amount of Fat in Their Food Products
The Network of State and Governor's Councils, today condemned the recent release of fat-laden products by prominent food makers, Sara Lee Corp. and Kraft Foods, at the recent Food Marketing Institute's annual supermarket trade show in Chicago.Obesity is a major health problem in the United States and a number of obese individuals suffer from serious, life-threatening conditions brought on by their excess weight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund