National Dairy Council Commends New Dietary Guidelines
One of the simplest suggestions of the 2000 Dietary Guidelines released this week, to get two to three servings of dairy foods a day, carries new meaning in light of significant research released since the last review of the Guidelines in 1995. "One of the goals of the 2000 Dietary Guidelines and of this week's Nutrition Summit in Washington is to provide consumers with simple steps to act on right now for good health," said Greg Miller, Ph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target