National Dairy Council Commends New Dietary Guidelines
One of the simplest suggestions of the 2000 Dietary Guidelines released this week, to get two to three servings of dairy foods a day, carries new meaning in light of significant research released since the last review of the Guidelines in 1995. "One of the goals of the 2000 Dietary Guidelines and of this week's Nutrition Summit in Washington is to provide consumers with simple steps to act on right now for good health," said Greg Miller, Ph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant