USA: National Dairy Holdings announces acquisitions
National Dairy Holdings, L.P. announced yesterday that it had completed its previously announced acquisition of Marigold Foods and Crowley Foods from Koninklijke Wessanen nv. Marigold Foods is a dairy processor, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, marketing a wide variety of dairy products under the Kemps brand name. Crowley Foods is an East Coast processor, headquartered in Binghamton, New York, which produces and markets a wide variety of dairy products under several well known brands including Crowley, Penn Maid, Axelrod, Green's and Heluva Good.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production