USA: National Dairy Holdings announces acquisitions
National Dairy Holdings, L.P. announced yesterday that it had completed its previously announced acquisition of Marigold Foods and Crowley Foods from Koninklijke Wessanen nv. Marigold Foods is a dairy processor, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, marketing a wide variety of dairy products under the Kemps brand name. Crowley Foods is an East Coast processor, headquartered in Binghamton, New York, which produces and markets a wide variety of dairy products under several well known brands including Crowley, Penn Maid, Axelrod, Green's and Heluva Good.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe