USA: National Dairy Holdings announces acquisitions
National Dairy Holdings, L.P. announced yesterday that it had completed its previously announced acquisition of Marigold Foods and Crowley Foods from Koninklijke Wessanen nv. Marigold Foods is a dairy processor, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, marketing a wide variety of dairy products under the Kemps brand name. Crowley Foods is an East Coast processor, headquartered in Binghamton, New York, which produces and markets a wide variety of dairy products under several well known brands including Crowley, Penn Maid, Axelrod, Green's and Heluva Good.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses