USA: National Farm-City Council names officers, board members
NAPERVILLE, Ill. - The National Farm-City Council, Inc., has elected its officers and new members to the organization's board of directors with Gene Hemphill, New Holland, Inc., New Holland, Pa., named as 2002 chairman. Hemphill heads up the Council's executive committee, which consists of: Marcia Paterson, Milton Hershey School, Hershey, Pa., as vice chair; and Marsha Purcell, American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, Park Ridge, Ill., as secretary/treasurer. Walter Armbruster, Farm Foundation, Oak Brook, Ill., serves on the executive committee as immediate past chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill