USA: National Farm-City Council names officers, board members
NAPERVILLE, Ill. - The National Farm-City Council, Inc., has elected its officers and new members to the organization's board of directors with Gene Hemphill, New Holland, Inc., New Holland, Pa., named as 2002 chairman. Hemphill heads up the Council's executive committee, which consists of: Marcia Paterson, Milton Hershey School, Hershey, Pa., as vice chair; and Marsha Purcell, American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, Park Ridge, Ill., as secretary/treasurer. Walter Armbruster, Farm Foundation, Oak Brook, Ill., serves on the executive committee as immediate past chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast