USA: National Farm-City Council names officers, board members
NAPERVILLE, Ill. - The National Farm-City Council, Inc., has elected its officers and new members to the organization's board of directors with Gene Hemphill, New Holland, Inc., New Holland, Pa., named as 2002 chairman. Hemphill heads up the Council's executive committee, which consists of: Marcia Paterson, Milton Hershey School, Hershey, Pa., as vice chair; and Marsha Purcell, American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, Park Ridge, Ill., as secretary/treasurer. Walter Armbruster, Farm Foundation, Oak Brook, Ill., serves on the executive committee as immediate past chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses