USA: National Farm-City Council names officers, board members
NAPERVILLE, Ill. - The National Farm-City Council, Inc., has elected its officers and new members to the organization's board of directors with Gene Hemphill, New Holland, Inc., New Holland, Pa., named as 2002 chairman. Hemphill heads up the Council's executive committee, which consists of: Marcia Paterson, Milton Hershey School, Hershey, Pa., as vice chair; and Marsha Purcell, American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, Park Ridge, Ill., as secretary/treasurer. Walter Armbruster, Farm Foundation, Oak Brook, Ill., serves on the executive committee as immediate past chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs