EU: National food safety agencies discuss forum for European Food Authority
Representatives from national food safety agencies met with EU commissioner for health David Byrne this week, to discuss the establishment of an advisory forum for the European Food Authority (EFA). The meeting sought to identify the agencies that would be represented in the forum, set to be one of the key bodies of the EFA. Byrne revealed that he is pressing ahead with the creation of the forum in a bid to see the EFA operational as soon as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units