EU: National food safety agencies discuss forum for European Food Authority
Representatives from national food safety agencies met with EU commissioner for health David Byrne this week, to discuss the establishment of an advisory forum for the European Food Authority (EFA). The meeting sought to identify the agencies that would be represented in the forum, set to be one of the key bodies of the EFA. Byrne revealed that he is pressing ahead with the creation of the forum in a bid to see the EFA operational as soon as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production