EU: National food safety agencies discuss forum for European Food Authority
Representatives from national food safety agencies met with EU commissioner for health David Byrne this week, to discuss the establishment of an advisory forum for the European Food Authority (EFA). The meeting sought to identify the agencies that would be represented in the forum, set to be one of the key bodies of the EFA. Byrne revealed that he is pressing ahead with the creation of the forum in a bid to see the EFA operational as soon as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant