USA: National Food Safety Expert Joins Safe Foods Board
Safe Foods Corporation of N. Little Rock, AR, announced today the appointment of Dr. James L. Marsden, Regents Distinguished Professor of Meat Science at Kansas State University, to a three-year term on its corporate Scientific Advisory Board. Marsden will advise the food safety company's Board of Directors and management on technical food safety issues and will serve as the company's Corporate Food Safety Consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre