AUSTRALIA: National Foods CEO to retire
Australian dairy company National Foods has said that its managing director of seven years, Max Ould, is to retire after the next board meeting on 24 July. Ould, who led the group through a period of industry restructuring, is to be succeeded by chief operating officer Peter Margin. Margin joined National Foods in 1997 and was appointed COO in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife