AUSTRALIA: National Foods considers options after Bonlac failure
National Foods is playing down reports that it is considering another acquisition in the dairy sector after the company was forced to pull the plug on the A$250m acquisition of Bonlac 's consumer products division. Last week, the dairy processor withdrew its planned acquisition to take over Bonlac Foods after its joint proposal with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp