NEW ZEALAND: National Foods emerges as bidder for New Zealand Dairy Foods
National Foods, the Australian food manufacturer, is reported to have submitted an application for regulatory clearance to acquire up to 100% of New Zealand Dairy Foods. The application clears up speculation that NatFoods was one of the parties interested in buying NZDF. Other bidders are believed to include Parmalat, Kraft and Nestlé.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund