AUSTRALIA: National Foods names new CFO
Australia's National Foods has named Daniel Lucas as its new chief financial officer.
The company said Lucas has previously worked for Westpac Banking, Foster's Group and Unilever, reported Dow Jones International News.
Lucas is to take up the position in the first quarter of 2004, replacing Clive Hooke, who announced in October that he planned to retire in early 2004.
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever is reportedly carrying out a review of its frozen foods division that could lead to the sell-off of brands such as Birds Eye or Carte d'Or....
Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods company Unilever has reported a fall in profit for the second quarter of 2005 and said it needs to do more to improve its competitiveness in Western Europe....
Unilever will eschew the TV screen and head to the web to launch a new ad campaign for the spray bottle version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. While the brand may not initially seem an obvious ca...
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Unilever are warning people with allergies not to consumer various Fleischmann's brand margarine products which may contain milk protein not listed on the label...
Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods giant Unilever has reported rises in sales and net profit for the first quarter of 2005....
Unilever Bestfoods, part of Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever, has just opened a European innovation centre for sauces and condiments in Dijon....
Unilever Bestfoods is talking to agencies about handling a relaunch of its Colman's mustard and sauce brand, according to trade magazine Marketing....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report