USA: National Honey Board to introduce new product concepts
The US National Honey Board is to introduce new product concepts and product extensions in a bid to increase honey consumption.
The Honey Board said the new honey products include blendable beverage syrup, processed poultry coating, enriched adult nutrition beverage, drinkable yoghurt and honey balsamic vinegar.
The Board is also planning to present updated market research to food manufacturing and foodservice representatives.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations