USA: National Restaurant Association membership reaches record level in 82-year history
Member restaurants soar to 254,000 - 24 percent increase in last two years (Washington, DC) The National Restaurant Association today announced that its membership grew by 18,500 restaurants to a total of 254,000 member locations in the calendar year 2001, according to a year-end report by Association President and Chief Executive Officer Steven C. Anderson. The number of member restaurants has grown by 24 percent over the last two years, Anderson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations