USA: National Restaurant Association membership reaches record level in 82-year history
Member restaurants soar to 254,000 - 24 percent increase in last two years (Washington, DC) The National Restaurant Association today announced that its membership grew by 18,500 restaurants to a total of 254,000 member locations in the calendar year 2001, according to a year-end report by Association President and Chief Executive Officer Steven C. Anderson. The number of member restaurants has grown by 24 percent over the last two years, Anderson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti