USA: National Restaurant Association membership reaches record level in 82-year history
Member restaurants soar to 254,000 - 24 percent increase in last two years (Washington, DC) The National Restaurant Association today announced that its membership grew by 18,500 restaurants to a total of 254,000 member locations in the calendar year 2001, according to a year-end report by Association President and Chief Executive Officer Steven C. Anderson. The number of member restaurants has grown by 24 percent over the last two years, Anderson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves