UK: National Starch Brings Innovation To Potato Starches
Global starch specialist National Starch has developed the first potato-based functional native starches: Novation 1600 and Novation 1900. Potato-based starches offer many benefits particularly in savoury and meat dishes: high viscosity, good clarity, low gelatinisation temperature and a characteristically bland taste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods