UK: National Starch Brings Innovation To Potato Starches
Global starch specialist National Starch has developed the first potato-based functional native starches: Novation 1600 and Novation 1900. Potato-based starches offer many benefits particularly in savoury and meat dishes: high viscosity, good clarity, low gelatinisation temperature and a characteristically bland taste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast