USA: National Starch brings new gelatine replacement starches to Europe
US ingredients manufacturer National Starch this week launched two new starches in at Food Ingredients Europe. Elastigel 1000J and Elastigel 2000C are designed to replace gelatine and other hydrocolloids, such as gum Arabic, in sugar confectionery. Both starches are already available in the US and Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes