USA: National Starch launches two new potato starches at FIE
US ingredients group National Starch seized this opportunity presented by this week's trade fair Food Ingredients Europe to launch two new potato-based starches. The starches, Novation 6600 and National 10270-4 are designed to enhance meat products ranging from ham and spreads to mince meat and sausages, as well as soya and vegeburgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth