GERMANY: National Starch On The Up
Leading global starch supplier National Starch has announced plans to integrate and streamline continental European services from 1 July by re-locating its food starch expertise from Neustadt (Germany) and Villefranche (France) to a single site in Hamburg, North Germany. The company's state-of-the-art pilot plant facilities, customer and technical services, laboratories and market development facilities will all be housed in an expanded Hamburg plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance