GERMANY: National Starch On The Up
Leading global starch supplier National Starch has announced plans to integrate and streamline continental European services from 1 July by re-locating its food starch expertise from Neustadt (Germany) and Villefranche (France) to a single site in Hamburg, North Germany. The company's state-of-the-art pilot plant facilities, customer and technical services, laboratories and market development facilities will all be housed in an expanded Hamburg plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp