SPAIN: Natra cuts stake in Natraceutical subsidiary
Spanish chocolate group Natra has reduced its stake in natraceuticals subsidiary Natraceutical to less than 50%.
The company revealed it has sold 2.47m shares in the business and resigned its claim to chairmanship of the Natraceutical board of directors. The sale represents 0.76% of Natraceutical outstanding share capital, reducing Natra's stake to 49.84%.
Commenting on the move, Natra said: "Should Natra's board of directors agree a significant divestment of this shareholding in the future, Natra's willingness is that this will be done in an orderly manner, without harming the value and informing the market in due course."
The company did not provide additional comment on whether a further stake sale is being considered.
Canadean's "Natra S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
This latest briefing from just-food on global confectionery analyses some of the key issues facing the sector - and interviews some of the leading players in the sector....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global confectionery market during March 2014. S...
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Interview: Muller Wiseman mulls branded milk move
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Tereos to buy Real Good Food's Napier Brown
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"