SPAIN: Natra cuts stake in Natraceutical subsidiary
Spanish chocolate group Natra has reduced its stake in natraceuticals subsidiary Natraceutical to less than 50%.
The company revealed it has sold 2.47m shares in the business and resigned its claim to chairmanship of the Natraceutical board of directors. The sale represents 0.76% of Natraceutical outstanding share capital, reducing Natra's stake to 49.84%.
Commenting on the move, Natra said: "Should Natra's board of directors agree a significant divestment of this shareholding in the future, Natra's willingness is that this will be done in an orderly manner, without harming the value and informing the market in due course."
The company did not provide additional comment on whether a further stake sale is being considered.
Canadean's "Natra S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
This latest briefing from just-food on global confectionery analyses some of the key issues facing the sector - and interviews some of the leading players in the sector....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global confectionery market during March 2014. S...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits