USA: Natural Products Expo East Coming to Baltimore Convention Center in September
More than 1,750 exhibits will showcase the latest news in the natural products industry on September 22-24, 2000 at the Baltimore Convention Center at Natural Products Expo East. Over 20,000 retailers, manufacturers and media are expected to attend the $28 billion natural products industry's premier trade show, now in its 16th year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action