USA: Naturally Vitamins extends contract for US distribution Of Wobenzym(R)
Phoenix-based Marlyn Nutraceuticals, dba Naturally Vitamins, has extended its contract with MUCOS Pharma of Germany giving them exclusive rights to distribute Wobenzym in the US. Wobenzym, which will be shipped in February 2002, is part of the entire complement of systemic enzyme therapy products pioneered by Karl Ransberger, Ph.D. of MUCOS since the early 1950's. Other products included in the contract for future distribution are Phlogenzym® and Wobe-Mugos®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action