USA: Naturally Vitamins extends contract for US distribution Of Wobenzym(R)
Phoenix-based Marlyn Nutraceuticals, dba Naturally Vitamins, has extended its contract with MUCOS Pharma of Germany giving them exclusive rights to distribute Wobenzym in the US. Wobenzym, which will be shipped in February 2002, is part of the entire complement of systemic enzyme therapy products pioneered by Karl Ransberger, Ph.D. of MUCOS since the early 1950's. Other products included in the contract for future distribution are Phlogenzym® and Wobe-Mugos®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group