USA: Naturally Vitamins extends contract for US distribution Of Wobenzym(R)
Phoenix-based Marlyn Nutraceuticals, dba Naturally Vitamins, has extended its contract with MUCOS Pharma of Germany giving them exclusive rights to distribute Wobenzym in the US. Wobenzym, which will be shipped in February 2002, is part of the entire complement of systemic enzyme therapy products pioneered by Karl Ransberger, Ph.D. of MUCOS since the early 1950's. Other products included in the contract for future distribution are Phlogenzym® and Wobe-Mugos®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units