USA: Naturally Vitamins extends contract for US distribution Of Wobenzym(R)
Phoenix-based Marlyn Nutraceuticals, dba Naturally Vitamins, has extended its contract with MUCOS Pharma of Germany giving them exclusive rights to distribute Wobenzym in the US. Wobenzym, which will be shipped in February 2002, is part of the entire complement of systemic enzyme therapy products pioneered by Karl Ransberger, Ph.D. of MUCOS since the early 1950's. Other products included in the contract for future distribution are Phlogenzym® and Wobe-Mugos®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales