USA: NBCi and Dominos Pizza deliver free nationwide internet access service
NBC Internet, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBCI), a leading Internet portal company that brokers information, commercial, and entertainment transactions, yesterday announced a strategic distribution agreement with Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, to offer Domino's pizza-eaters a free nationwide Internet access service through an agreement with myfavoritei.The new co-branded NBCi.com/Dominos free Internet access service will be distributed and marketed by Dominos through a variety of offline and online mechanisms -- including direct delivery of CD-ROMs affixed to Dominos pizza delivery boxes in select markets; in marketing messages that have been printed on Dominos pizza boxtoppers; in Dominos newspaper advertising inserts; and within Dominos doorhanger materials.The co-branded free ISP also is available immediately for download at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund