USA: NBCi and Dominos Pizza deliver free nationwide internet access service
NBC Internet, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBCI), a leading Internet portal company that brokers information, commercial, and entertainment transactions, yesterday announced a strategic distribution agreement with Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, to offer Domino's pizza-eaters a free nationwide Internet access service through an agreement with myfavoritei.The new co-branded NBCi.com/Dominos free Internet access service will be distributed and marketed by Dominos through a variety of offline and online mechanisms -- including direct delivery of CD-ROMs affixed to Dominos pizza delivery boxes in select markets; in marketing messages that have been printed on Dominos pizza boxtoppers; in Dominos newspaper advertising inserts; and within Dominos doorhanger materials.The co-branded free ISP also is available immediately for download at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery