USA: NCC’S Colville named to bust transition team
The National Chicken Council's Director of Government Relations, Mary Colville, has been appointed to the Agriculture Transition Advisory Team by President-Elect George W. Bush and will advise the new administration on issues concerning agriculture. "We appreciate the opportunity to participate in the transition and look forward to advising members of the new administration on critical issues facing our industry," said NCC President George Watts. "We face many regulatory and legislative issues in the next couple of years. People in the industry supported Mr. Bush, and we hope to help his team get up to speed on important issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016