USA: NCC’S Colville named to bust transition team
The National Chicken Council's Director of Government Relations, Mary Colville, has been appointed to the Agriculture Transition Advisory Team by President-Elect George W. Bush and will advise the new administration on issues concerning agriculture. "We appreciate the opportunity to participate in the transition and look forward to advising members of the new administration on critical issues facing our industry," said NCC President George Watts. "We face many regulatory and legislative issues in the next couple of years. People in the industry supported Mr. Bush, and we hope to help his team get up to speed on important issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti