USA: NCC’S Colville named to bust transition team
The National Chicken Council's Director of Government Relations, Mary Colville, has been appointed to the Agriculture Transition Advisory Team by President-Elect George W. Bush and will advise the new administration on issues concerning agriculture. "We appreciate the opportunity to participate in the transition and look forward to advising members of the new administration on critical issues facing our industry," said NCC President George Watts. "We face many regulatory and legislative issues in the next couple of years. People in the industry supported Mr. Bush, and we hope to help his team get up to speed on important issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw