INDIA: NDDB posts positive annual report, success with restructure plan
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) revealed recently that its Delhi's Mother Dairy subsidiary and its fruit and vegetable project, SAFAL , have been merged into one wholly owned company, to be called Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Company Ltd (MDFVC). The move was completed under NDDB's restructuring process, and MDFVC has been registered as a public limited company under the Companies Act.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti